Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Wedding Fairy Favor (and Thank You)

Hi everyone-

First, I wanted to say thanks for all of the support, feedback (even when you disagree with me, I promise!), and words of encouragement - I have very much appreciated that.

Second, I wanted to post a request: for help. The only way this blog is going to get going/stay going is by word of mouth. For those of you who are enjoying these posts, I would really appreciate your passing this along to one, three, fourteen or as many friends as you think would like it.... I really hope to get a lot of readers, but I am very much dependent on you for support AND expanding the readership of this blog.

Thank you to those of you who keep coming back, or to the curious observer who thought to come in for a peek. I love doing this, and I hope you're having fun with it too!

Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i rarely comment, but i love reading your posts! i for one, hope you don't give this up for quite some time. :)

Ellagrace said...

I just got married on Dec 10 and started reading this maybe a month beforehand. It was (and still is) great advice...made me laugh and loosen up! By the way, we had an awesome day...I believe, in part, because we planned, but then just let things fall into place and enjoyed it as it happened!

Thanks!

the wedding fairy said...

Thanks for the comments!

I promise I won't be giving it up, knowing that there are people who enjoy it....

So glad to hear you had a wonderful wedding, Ellagrace! I think you definitely did it the right way -- planning but not hyperventilating about every single, dirty detail. Good for you. :) I'm sure it was beautiful!