Sunday, May 11, 2008

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO ....

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry I have been MIA the past few weeks. Besides dealing with the nitty gritty details for the wedding, I have been trying to wrap up all my deals at work, so I can go on our honeymoon worry-free.

I cannot believe that the wedding is actually here - I am SO excited.

Things have been falling into place, and I am just hoping that everyone has a lot of fun - I want it to feel like a total party, and if everyone enjoys themselves, then my ultimate goal has been fulfilled.

I want to let you, my readers, know, that I have not forsaken this blog. And although it may seem as if I don't take my own advice ("make time for other things besides your wedding"), I have been trying to exercise, keep up with my friends, and stay sane -- writing has always been my outlet, and I am very sad that I haven't been good about keeping up with it as much as I should have.

In a nutshell - I will be back - with a vengeance - after the wedding and honeymoon have come and gone - and I will DEFINITELY be posting photos, memories, etc. which will help tie in to my blog's theme -- hopefully I will not have been "that bride" - and I will share what went right, what didn't (I am really hoping there won't be many of those to share!), and what will help you plan your own affair.

I will try to write again before the big day -- and if not, I will try and check in from Italy (we will have TallGuy's Mac Air -- which was my wedding present to him :)

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Very Exciting. I am looking forward to hear all about how things went!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

congratulations, good luck, and we can't wait to see your wedding pictures!

Anneliese Kelly said...

Best of luck! Have a wonderful day.

Never teh Bride said...

A HUGE truckload of congrats from me and The Beard!

David said...

Just remember to keep a good humor! Things will not always go the way you planned, but that's life and that's a wedding. And as long as you can smile and laugh at the end of the day with the person you love... it will be memorable.

Here's something to keep you in good humor till the day arrives:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hpQGH1L_6nA

There are always surprises ;)

Aleta said...

Congrats! I'm so glad to have found your blog. I'm newly engaged and feel a little lost in the planning. I'm hoping you have an entry titled "Budget Bride!"