Friday, July 18, 2008

WHAT DO WE THINK? BETTER?

In an effort to make sure you guys keep reading (and sans headaches), I have changed the template of the blog (obviously :)

Let me know if this is more readable.... I really like pink, and thought it may be easier on the eyes.....

Next post will be about the wedding planning process in general .... I learned so much as I planned my wedding--one thing that I really want to touch upon is how you can really foster and solidify relationships during the planning stages.

I appreciate all of your feedback.

Stay tuned!

7 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i like the pink. :) can't wait to see the wedding post!

future Mrs. Jones said...

The pink is much easier on the eyes. Thank you for the change.

I can't wait to read about "fostering and solidifying" relationships during planning, do tell....

future Mrs. Jones said...

The pink is much easier on the eyes. Thank you for the change.

I can't wait to read about "fostering and solidifying" relationships during planning, do tell....

Heidi@Truly Engaging said...

First time at your blog today. Pink is always good. I'll be back! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes...better! Please post soon.

A said...

Much better :)

Tiffany @ Weddiquette said...

It is very nice, and easy to read. Plus, I'm partial to pink :)