Monday, August 31, 2009

WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING: RIDICULOUSNESS VS. GRACIOUSNESS (PART III)



This is the moment.

This is the moment I remembered so vividly before the wedding ceremony, when I realized that everyone in attendance would finally get to see "the dress".

Maybe it wasn't such a big deal to everyone else, but it was a big deal to me. After months and months of searching, I finally found "the one". While it took me 3 return visits to commit (as "the one" was a little over budget), I knew that my Oscar de la Renta ballroom gown was one of the most important elements of the wedding planning.

And, right before I walked down the aisle with my father, this was the scene. This was the moment. And I was so excited to see TallGuy down that aisle, and walk proudly down the aisle to "the one" IN "the one".

Therefore, I UNDERSTAND how stressful finding a dress really can be. All I can say it this; no matter how you get there, you'll get there. I definitely had not-so-positive bridal gown shopping experiences (at places about which I had heard nothing but amazing things).

But - you will get there. You will get to that moment. And when you walk down the aisle, you will be in "the one" which is "your one". I can promise you that.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

sam lee said...

The wedding dress is very famous and using high quality. Cocktail Dresses is very costly and beautiful dresses in iwedplanner.