Thursday, October 28, 2010

A GOOD TIME TO BE A 'DIVA'....



So I know I normally don't advocate being "that bride" (a/k/a a "Diva"), but I am impressed with Wedding Paper Divas, a seemingly easy and (relatively) cost-effective way to design save the dates and wedding invitations.

I was actually looking for birth announcements through Tiny Prints (www.tinyprints.com), and I noticed they also had a link to wedding invitations -- which brought me to the Wedding Paper Divas website.

I love the layout of the WPD website, and the ability to search by color, theme, and even signature or letterpress invitations. Makes for an easier way to find what you want.

How is this related to avoiding being "that bride", you may ask? :) Not quite sure, really.... but when I see a good site, I like to pass it along for the benefit of all brides-to-be.

In a future post, I am going to revisit certain "do's" and "don'ts" of wedding invitation etiquette. Some of the things I've seen lately have been pretty interesting learning lessons for those in the planning process.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

They had pretty dresses last season.